The State Parole Authorities role is the protection of the community through determining whether offenders can be safely released into the community. As part of our services, McKenzie McLoughlin Law provide representation and advice for matters concerning the State Parole Authority. Areas of practice include:
- Parole hearings (refusal to grant parole, breach of parole, revocation of parole)
- Applications concerning conditions of people
- Breaches of Intensive Corrections Orders (ICO’s)
- Breach of Home Detention Orders (HDO’s)
- Advice to registered victims
If you have a question or require representation in a matter involving the State Parole Authority, contact Josh McKenzie and James McLoughlin for honest advice and reliable legal representation.